I am a french industrial designer currently doing a Master's Degree at l'Ecole de Design Nantes Atlantique, specialized in health, social and environmental innovation at Care Design Lab.
2 months internship at New Citizen Design studio in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Development of various long and short projects with partners :
- VYV Care / Harmonie Mutuelle
- University Hospitals from Nantes, Angers and Tour
- Frédéric GUILLOT from DECATHLON
- LEROY MERLIN
Participation in several Workshops:
- ceramic workshop with the specialist Hélène MORBU
- sketch & rough workshop with designers Claire D'ACHON (IVECO)
and Augustin BOISLEUX (ALSTOM)
- audiovisual workshop with Raphael BIGAUD (PAGLOP)
- graphic workshop with Barbara WALSH
- materials workshop with Grenaille VINOUSE (ATELIER A QUATRE)
and Camille DE BONS (PADE DESIGN)
PROJECTS & AWARDS
- Research Chair on Design and Innovative Public Actions,
with Nantes Métropole and Harmonie Mutuelle.
- Medidays 2019, hackathon organised by AP-HP and Doctolib : award of the AP-HP's favourite project.
- Verallia Design Awards 2018 : Laureate in wine bottles category.
Suite Adobe CC : Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
3D softwares : Rhinocéros and SolidWorks.
Rendering software : Keyshot.
French : Native language.
English : Independent User (B2).
Spanish : Basic User (A2).
Japanese : fundamentals.
Email - email@example.com
Tel - (+33) 6 99 27 51 49